This started out as a Merry Christmas post, but since I never posted it instead I wish you all a very happy 2008. Life is very full and busy right now, but I wanted to take a minute to wish all of you a very Happy New Year. You all bless my life so much. You are women with such beautiful hearts for our Lord and I am so thankful for each and every one of you. I started this blog as a result of stumbling upon the LPM blog and seeing what amazing women visited that site. I thought if I could connect with even one of them it would be such a blessing in my life. If you have found your way here it has been in answer to my prayer for God to bring about the people that He wanted me to know better. Your genuine words have blessed me so and I am so glad for the opportunity to get to know you better. My quiet time yesterday found me in Isaiah chapter 58. One of the questions had me think about which verse or verses I wanted as God's promise for me and my family. I will share them here as they are also my prayer for you, my sweet friends. May God richly bless you and draw you nearer to Him in 2008!
"Then your righteousness will go before you, and the glory of the Lord will be your rear guard. The Lord will guide you always; he will satisfy your needs in a sun-scorched land and will strengthen your frame. You will be like a well-watered garden, like a spring whose waters never fail. Then you will find your joy in the Lord, and I will cause you to ride on the heights of the land..." Isaiah 58:8,11,14
With much love ~ Kristin
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

23 comments:
What a nice post! I love the scripture you shared! I hope your busy-ness is productive and fun! Happy New Year to you too!
Teri
I'm so glad that we found each other!! May your heart be on Jesus in all things that you do throughout the year.
I love this scripture out of Isaiah and am passing along to someone that I think will be blessed by it.
Blessings~
Fran
The Glory of your LORD is your rear guard, your front guard, and a guard set up at your door. The beauty of your God pours out from you Kristin!!! So thrilled to know you this year!
Bev keeps coming by hoping for a post. Bev wants a post!! Bev wants you.
Oh Kristin! These verses blessed my heart this morning!
Happy New Year to you too!!
blessings
steph.
Krsitin, thanks so much for your honest humble comment...the enemy would love nothing more than to discourage you but you will push through...would you write a post for me???? Love you to pieces. Hold fast. Stay close. Write soon. BEv
Loved your comment...
waiting for a post...
it's in your heart...
prayed for you last night
Isaiah 41: 17,18
Thank you so much for stopping by the blog and keeping us in your prayers! We are doing well....hearts are broken but God is so good and He's doing beautiful things right now.
Blessings my friend~
Fran
dear kristin
This is Britt, Bev's son. I want to invite you to come to my mom's blog to see what your donation did in the lives of the Thai orphans. Thank you very much for your support and prayers for your orphan. It was greatly appreciated! Britt
Kristin
I just got you post and yes I still have a room left.
There is a girl that needs a roommate if you would rather room with her she is at http://colorfulwoman.blogspot.com/
Go check her out she is really sweet :)
Let me know by e-mailing me connorcolesmom@gmail.com
Love ya
Kim
hey, it's me, aka blog takeover bev...you know, i have seen sporadic comments from you and would think---oh yeah! she's back, but then wouldn't see anything for a good while and go through that again....anyway, great to hear from you...e-mail me where you live in CA sixbrandons@sbcglobaldotnet as i'll be there in a few weeks and i might even be in your city and i would so meet you at starbucks!
Thanks for your sweet comments friends!
Kristin,
Thank you so much, SO MUCH, for praying for us. Your family is precious. What an amazing thing to have a total stranger helping us bear this burden. We are forever greatful and hope to meet someday. With love in Christ,
Allen and Amy
Hi Kristin:) I wonder if you will get this, are you still interested in sharing a room with me for LPLive in San Antonio? I sent you an email, but I don't think I heard back? Maybe I missed it, anyways, let me know:) Thanks! Emily
Hey Kristin, thanks so much for your precious heartfelt humble comment, as always. None of us want to miss what God has but we can work too hard at trying to make it work when He just wants us. He is enough. So, will you be at LPL?? What a joy to get to meet you hopefully! BEv
Hey Kristin:) I would definitely like to still share a room! I am going to send you an email too, hopefully we will connect:)
Hey Kristin! It is so nice to meet you and see your beautiful family. I would love to hook you up with my book. Right now I am revising it with another mother who has five children. We are trying to get it to the point that anyone can use it to lead a parenting class. Give me about four weeks or so. Also, if there are any specific parenting questions, concerns or issues you wish we could address please let me know what those are. My email is: karaakins@gmail.com.
I am going to answer your question on my post too for anyone else who may want to know.
Thanks for contacting me. It thrills me heart to encourage other mothers. Again, what an incredible family you have. Glory!
Seriously, you are wanted in blogville!!!!!!!
Just dropped by to wish you a Happy Mother's Day. You are a beautiful mom, Kristin, and I love your heart! Can't wait til the Siesta...to get to meet you! Praying for you...just wanted you to know! Much Love to you on your day! I know you will be honored by your kids!
Hey Kristin, it's Bev and it's June! School's out! Are you going to SA this summer?? Hope so. Would just LOVE to meet you! Thinking of you and praying for you! Your fan! Much Love! Bev
I found a reason for leaving a new comment...Happy Fourth of July!!!
Can't wait to meet you...looks like from a comment you are coming to S.A.?? I so hope it works out for you to come! Just dropped by to say I was thinking about you and praying for you! You're on my mind and my heart!
Hey Kristin! I tried to email you but am not sure if you got it. I am wondering if you are still planning on coming to SA and rooming with me? I have two other girls rooming too, so I am wondering what your plans are. Let me know if you get this:) You can leave me a comment on my blog and I'll get you my email. Talk soon!
Hey Kristin it's Bev...come stop by and tell me hello...i need a word from Krsitin! Just stopped by to tell you that the gardener is calling your name. John 20:15
hi kristin...cute pics of all the kids. the dead chicken made me laugh out loud!
Post a Comment