Lexi turned 7 years old yesterday, November 30th. We spent the afternoon at the roller rink today with 18 little girls celebrating her birthday. Wild times!
I can't believe how fast the time has gone. I remember the day she was born like it was yesterday. She cried before she was even fully "out", and was not happy about her birth experience from what I could tell. Even though she was fiesty, she was beautiful. We had not decided on a name for her until she was born. We had been leaning toward calling her Kylie, but when I saw her Alexa seemed like a better fit. I had prayed long and hard for God to give me the right name for her. Alexa means "helper of mankind" and God has truly given her a very sensative heart for others. Her heart is often burdened with the needs of others and she is so in love with Jesus. Just a side note, Caden called her Kylie for a whole week though because I had been talking about that name. He was only 18 months old and it just broke my heart at the time that I had changed things on him. It's funny now!
I love you Alexa, with all my heart! I pray that God will use your compassionate heart and your strong will for his glory! I pray that you will always love Jesus as much as you do now and more. I pray that you will always know that you are precious in His sight and are so loved by your mommy and daddy. You are my precious gift from God and I cherish you. I pray that you will not be anxious about anything as you continue to learn to present your requests before Him who is always faithful. I pray that God will fill your mind with whatever is true, noble, reputable, authentic, compelling, and gracious. The best and not the worst; the beautiful and not the ugly; things to praise, not things to curse. (Phil 4) Daddy and I are so proud of you! You are a sweet sister and a great friend. Everyone is drawn to you because you shine for Him! Happy 7th Birthday!
Love ~ Mommy

11 comments:
What a beautiful daughter!! Happy birthday to her as well. They grow up so fast don't they? I pray that God continue to do His wonderful work through her and she become that beautiful child of God He desires. Walk with Him always.
Blessings Kristin!
Fran
May He give you the desires of your heart for this precious adorable girl beautiful girl! May you find the favor of HIM Who dwelt in the burning bush Deut 33:16 as you pass on to this little one what is on your beautiful heart Kristin! It is so obvious the grace of God on your life and the deep joy you have in being Alexa's mother out of all the women in all the world. Alexa is so blessed to have YOU for a mom. Hope your weekend with her is so special for you both!
Happy Birthday to your daughter. You have such a beautiful family.
I'm new to your blog, please feel welcomed to come n visit mine.
Jillian
it's bev, your biggest FAN...
how did I ever meet you?
i am just so delighted to know you...
thank you SO MUCH for choosing 3!!!! orphans!!!!!!!
About Bev's PayPay Account Info---you have me ROTFL Kristin! I'm just like you--- I hate typo's and if I catch it---just have to correct it...and I DO NOT want to DELETE my comment ever---had to the other day for first time and it killed me to do it! It was from the Holy Spirit so I had to die to myself on top of it all! I just enjoy you so much. You're a delight!
Here's PayPayPayPay scoop
Bev's PayPal Info:
Go to www.paypal.com
Click on Send Money (top bar)
Send Money Option
Type in Bev's e-mail address:
sixbrandons@sbcglobal.net
Fill in amount, etc. and hit send.
That's it!
Britt is in high school during the daytime so he will "pick" your orphans tonight, e-mail you their group photo, and post their names both here and on our blog by around 9pm tonight after basketball practice!
Can't thank you enough for doing this!
Miss Kristin
I chose a girl named Amporn, Age 5, and another girl named Laddawan, Age 7, and a boy named Pichaiphusit, Age 8, for you.
We will e-mail you their pictures.
Thank you very much to your family for giving to both girls and a boy and praying for them. Britt
Kristin, I can't find your e-mail address anywhere to e-mail you the photo of your 3 orphans.
Please E-mail it to me @
sixbrandons@sbcglobal.net
Thank you very much!
oh my gosh...i am officially a stalker now with five comments on same post...please post...i cannot comment again!!!! LOL just came by to say HI to my friend Kristin and tell you I was thinking about you this Saturday morning...post when you can!! don't stay away too long! hurry back!
okay, i'm not listening to myself...commenting again and hope you don't MIND...my daughter was just in a motorbike accident and she needs your prayers!!!!!
Praying for Brooke. Update us when you can!
~Kristin
She is so pretty and that is a great smile.
May God bless her with a wonderful life full of a deep passion and love for Him. May God bring her a husband that is a mighty warrior of God and who loves Alexa deeply and faithfully.
May she be a mommy blessed with healthy God fearing children.
And may she know from an early age what God has called her to be.
Much love,
Kim
this is from anonymous...see if you can figure out who I am...LOL
Kristin, God has dawned on you with His faith, His presence. Deut. 33:2. Your good God hears your cry, the cry of your heart. Deut. 33:7. You are so precious to me Kristin. Your heart just overflows. I just love your childlike humility. Do you know who I am?? Come post on my blog and tell me you guessed who I was. Smile.
Post a Comment