Hello my dear neglected blog!! I have wanted to come back here many times, but with so much time gone it was hard to know just where to begin again. I recently began taking a photography course online called "Finding the Joy". I wanted to document my photo assignments here, and will hopefully continue to update. The first week's assignment was "people". Here are two of my favorites so far...


~Kristin
2 comments:
Hi Kristin, Your kids are adorable. I can tell you are probably incredibly busy with them since your posts have been infrequent lately :). My children are a few years older--my daughter is 15, and my son just turned 19 this month. I'm kind of technically challenged, so I hope I can get this to you. I used to have a google account when Beth's blog was set up this way, but now I can't remember my password. So I hope this gets to you.
Anyway, my e-mail is karene@dslextreme.com and I check it all the time. I don't do facebook or twitter (I know, I'm the only one who doesn't :). ) Let's keep in touch!
Karene Wells
Kristin, you had left a comment on my blog a long, long time ago. My blog was Mommy Dot Com. Haven't been blogging lately but I wanted to check in on you and see how things were going in mommy world. If there is ever anything I could encourage you with then please let me know.
To remind you I have six children and wrote on parenting with patience and peace. Well, I was just thinking of you and thought I'd reach out!
Here is my email:
karaakins@gmail.com
Post a Comment