November 6, 2007

Halloween Pictures

Here are the promised Halloween pictures...

Caden (8) as "muscle commando". I think this costume was trying to be some sort of deep cover operative type dude. Sorry it's not a great picture. It was so camo that it didn't even stand out against our white door. I think Caden liked the fact that it had built in muscles and a full face mask to make for a more interesting evening as people wouldn't know who he was. The mask didn't last 10 minutes.

Lexi (6) - The bride. I actually tried to talk her out of this costume, but she was set on it. She actually ended up looking really cute and hopefully now she's gotten it out of her system until MANY years down the road. Yes, those are real flowers. A bride has to have a beautiful bouquet of REAL flowers, you know. Or so according to Lexi she does.

Halle and Emily my pretty pretty princesses. After all, what else would a three-year-old little girl be? It was this or Dora the Explorer!

Emily and Halle actually wore two costumes this day. Here they are Halloween morning dressed as ballerinas (Lexi's old leotards) to help Papa pass out candy at church to the pre-school children.

We enjoyed a night at our churches annual Harvest Fest complete with games, a clown show and then "trunk-or-treat" to close out the night. This is where the kids come by the trunks of each of our cars and say "God is good" and we respond with "All the time." They enjoy passing out the candy just as much as getting it. They all got way to much, by the way, and I can't stop eating it!

Blessings to you all!

~Kristin

2 comments:

jen said...

Hi there, I found your blog through Bev's. I noticed in your comment you do BSF! I'm in BSF for the first time this year and absolutely love it! The lectures are just amazing. :) I just wanted to come by and drop you a hello from a fellow BSF sister. :) Your kids are beautiful!

Bev Brandon @ The Fray said...

your children are absolutely precious AND I LOVE THE TWO COSTUMES IN ONE DAY...makes me miss my girls...i only have 3 boys at home right now and it's so different like --- "mom, why are we decorating the table for dinner?" so different...just wanted to stop by to say HI and see how you were doing you precious girl! you have such a tender heart Kristin!!!!!!!! you remind me of the woman with the alabaster box who loved extravagantly---you communicate that you want to love that kind of way Luke 7:27-37 Kristin's sins are fogiven for she loves much